View Single Post

Old 09-22-2014, 07:50 AM

Part 2 :

In an effort to continue to please my sexy mother in law to be. ( she will now be refered to as Sexy Goddess )

I am purchasing on a weekly basis for her ; gift certificates for her to receive : manicure, pedicure and bio gel / shellac nails. Also I am calling the salon to make and appointment on her behalf as suits her very busy schedule. See my Sexy a Goddess does work very hard and truth be told she DOES not deserve to work. She SHOULD be pampered, relaxing and traveling .

She now also has me perform even more duties for her :

She makes me bring in her car for service.
She also makes me clean the inside of her car and outside. She always leaves a special " present " from Tyrone in the glove compartment for me to enjoy.
If her schedule is busy she is now making me take self pictures of using " present " on my self and once I have cum , I must pour all of it into my mouth. And I must send her a vid/ pic.

Sexy Goddess has actually just made me sign a " blackmail " contract.

Sexy Goddess demanded for me to take pics in the mirror wearing : pink panties and bra showing my face. She has also taken a video of her giving me a hj in Tyrone's used CDMs and then pouring them in my mouth. She will use this as proof if I step out of line or fail to listen to her demands/needs.

This is what the contract listed :

I ___________ agree to serve and do as Sexy Goddess sees fit.
If I ___________ fail to meet the requirements I shall authorize Sexy Goddess to expose me as she sees fit.

1) Secret fantasy :

Cum fetish , cuckold, humiliation, domination etc.
To be a sissy cum slut.

2) Proof in both pictures and videos of Secret fantasy showing clear Face. Image.

3)
Full Name :
Full Address :
Employment Address :
Direct Supervisor :
Facebook / twitter accounts user name and passwords :

4) partners info :

Full name :
full address :
Employment address :
Cell number :
Email address :
Facebook / twitter :

5)
Close relatives

Full name(s)
Full address :
Full contact information :

If for any reason I do NOT provide a satisfactory explanation for not fulfilling Sexy Goddess ; commands she will expose me to those listed above as she wishes. I will NOT for any reason challenge her or excuse my self. I fully authorize her. This contract is binding and legal and can ONLY be terminated by Sexy Goddess. I ________ agree to all these terms and understand everything herin fully.

Signed by : ________
This day of : _________
Witness : _________
Sexy Goddess Signature : _________

She made me fill all that out and sign it and she has emailed me a copy.