View Single Post

Old 09-22-2014, 08:09 AM

Now that I have signed the contract she said she would make her friend sign the witness part.
Her friend is a lovely lady. She is recently separated , she is beautiful , witty and very open minded / experienced. I'd like to note though : she is no where near the level my Sexy Goddess is at. My Sexy Goddess is perfect : her beauty, her body, her smell, her talk, her walk...

So my Sexy Goddess ( aka my Mother-In-Law to be ) sent me a txt today.
Asking me what time my lunch was at.
I replied via txt instantaneously.

Exactly on time My Sexy Goddess pulls in front of the doors as I exited the building on my lunch break. She tells me to hop in the back. I open the door and to my amazement I see her friend.
A lady I have not seen in probably about a year or 2. She is a very close friend of Sexy Goddess and I described her above.

She greets me with a warm hug.
Sexy Goddess drives off , very quickly and parks the car in the next lot behind our workplace.
It's empty, it's dark, plus she has very dark tinted windows in her SUV.

She shuts the car off and tells me she made me some diner, some very creamy and warm sandwiches. All of a sudden her Friend starts laughing.... There not creamy yet......

Her friend takes out a shopping bag , and in this shopping bag is a ziplock bag and it is filled with cum filled condoms. Since her friend has been separated ; she has been fucking random men non stop every day all day. There must have been about 10 filled condoms.

She laughed and said " these were the ones I saved from last 3 days " .

She told me to pull my pants down and she slipped a big filled one on my rock hard cock.
My Sexy Goddess hands her the 2 sandwiches and her friend literally starts dumping the rest of the massive loads of condoms into the sandwiches. To be honest I lost count on how many she poured in there.c the sandwich was Turkey deli on whole weat buns. But it was loaded with cum. Her friend said if I were to eat the entire sandwich she would give me a handjob in the condom she already put on my rock hard cock. They were both laughing there heads off, as I started to eat the sandwich. First bite was very gross, but as I was encouraged to keep eating it started tasting better and better. 10 min later I had finished both sandwiches and the friend said " ok a deal is a deal " . As soon as she touched my cock after about 10 seconds I came. My Sexy Goddess took it off and told her friend to tilt my head back, as they had a good old laugh my Sexy Goddess poured the entire load into my mouth. It was an epic moment.

At that point Sexy Goddess asked her friend if she had anything to give me, and once her friend stopped laughing , she handed me the contract which she signed. She said " now your my bitch too , and there's LOTS more where that cum from , cum !!! Ahahahhahahahahaha "

They started the car and dropped me off so I could finish the rest of my shift.

To be continued.....