View Single Post

Mostly mine
Old 09-29-2014, 12:35 AM

Default Mostly mine

We had talked almost from the time we got married about sharing her now married pussy. We read a lot of Penthouse letters and I would ask her if she wanted to be in some of those type situations and often it would be about a wife being fucked by a well-hung black man as her husband would watch.
At a New Years Eve party a black co-worker friend of mine brought in the new year with 8 1/2 inches of his fat black cock 2 times in a spare bedroom before they came back to the party. I have 2 pictures that I took of them on New Years that you can see that she made her choice to be black fucked. His name is Willie and he pounded her very well that night and then started to date her on a regular basis. He thought that she was my sister and he actually asked me if it would be OK to go out with her and then he would tell me all about her at work. So I was getting the details from both of them. GTR
Attached Thumbnails
husbands or wifes idea to go black-willie-s-8-inch-cock-balls-deep.jpg   husbands or wifes idea to go black-willie-new-years.jpg