Thread: Busted
View Single Post

Old 10-01-2014, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbw552rb View Post
Did you here what your wife said? Apparently not. "The idea was hot," = Makes me horny. "Just couldn't fuck another," = I don't want you to think bad of me, I don't want to lose you, I couldn't look you in the eye for the shame I would feel.

Does that sound like a woman that doesn't want to have fantastic orgasms with fantasy sex play and good times had by all?

Sounds like a woman stifling her inner whore to be faithful to her man because she loves him.

How did you pose this question to your mate?
"You know what I think would be hot ? You fucking another man."
If that's how you did it while your driving down the rode then your a lucky man cause she said it was hot.

Or did you do this?
Curled up in bed after making love with her spooned into you, you whisper in her ear," That was great but you know what would be even hotter?" You nibble on her ear caress her breast and continue whispering in her ear, "Watching a Big, Black, Dick covered in your cum sliding in and out of your wet pussy as you scream out another orgasm." Continue nibbling and kissing her putting your desire in to it, showing her how hot that would be for you. Then," to see them finally cum inside you," pause, " Then when we're all alone," continue groping and kissing," We curl up like this and I hold you in my arms and show you how much I love you and What it meant to me to watch you have the pleasure that I am not able to give you."

Most women will say no but when they are shown that no matter what your not going to walk away they will let that inner whore out. The last thing a woman wants is for her man to think bad of her. Show her she will be loved anyway and more for what she's doing.

Just one word of caution.....Once she starts there's no flipping a switch and saying, "Ok, I've had enough. You have to stop now." Not going to happen.
Interesting!! I actually told her while watching a movie that happened to have a pretty good MMF threesome in it. I told her it was hot and seeing her being pleasured by another man would also be hot.

The next time we have a good intense sex session, Your approach might be worth a try!!
Thanks!!