View Single Post

Old 10-01-2014, 09:05 PM

When I started fucking my soon to be wife, she was 18, I was 26 and mother-in-law was 36. Wife had trouble taking my large cock and talked to her mom about how to get used to it. I came over to pick up my then GF and her mom said we needed to talk. She told me that her daughter loved doing it but was having trouble tacking it all. She said I should be more gentle. She blushed and asked just how large I was. When I told her she just said OMG. I asked her if she had ever taken a cock that size? She said no. She then told me she didn't think that I was telling the truth about my size. I said if I prove to you that I am that big would she like to try it. She finally said if your that big and telling the truth she would try it. If I lied she would tell her daughter to stop seeing me.
I agreed. She started by feeling me thru my pants. She said Oh God you might be telling the truth. I had her take her clothes off down to her bra and garter. She then helped me strip. When my boxers came off and my cock stood up she screamed. Had her lay down on the coffee table and spread. Ate her out till she came the first time. Held her legs apart and shoved half of cock in, she screamed. Took me 10 min to get all of it in. She really took in hard when I hit her cervix. By then I was so excited ab out doing GF mom that I shot my load in deep. 2 months later mother-in-law told me she was preggo.