View Single Post

Old 10-04-2014, 06:33 PM

Took me 3 years to convince my wife to fuck black. She gave in by saying I will try this just once to shut you up. We met him at a motel in town. He made her suck him off and then sat her on the edge of a dresser. Had me get behind her and hold her up and keep her legs spread. She struggled to get him in for awhile. He finally got the head of his cock in and she screamed. He then fed his cock i to her an inch at a time till he had all 10" in her. She was now likeing it. She said that he was hitting bottom on every stroke. I kept her legs apart as he short stroked her and then long stroked her. I asked wife hope she liked it and she moaned that she loved it. After 30 min of hard fucking, my wife cumin a lot he shoved it all in very hard and pumped his load in very deep. Wife screamed that he was coat ing her cervix. She screamed OH GOD I am fertile today. He just grinned. I asked her if she wanted more or if once was enough? She just said MORE please. He fucked her till next morning and left. We then talked about her fucking black again and she said just try and stop me. I asked her about the chance of her being knocked up. 6 weeks later the Doctor told us she was pregnant.