View Single Post

Old 10-11-2014, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey100tv View Post
Hm! Well, I'm NOT a cuck (never been married, in fact), but as a long-time T-Girl, I DO agree with the general sentiments expressed here. As a VERY submissive 'girl', and one who LOVES BBC, it is my firm belief that black, alpha male bulls have EVERY right to pleasure, whenever THEY want it; a God-given right.

I cannot think of anything better than to be MADE to service a group of horny, horse-hung black bulls. And I've been complimented on having a deep, very tight 'pussy' on MANY occasions in the past. Besides, if all parties are consenting to the proceedings, and everybody is enjoying themselves, then where's the harm?

It's all about pleasure, after all.....
i am mostly str8 unless an dominant alpha black male is involved. fromt very early on, i found it natural to get on my knees and give black manhood oral pleasure. little by little i got manhandled into submission and my smooth ass began to be caressed, my cheeks got parted and i surrendered to their desires to fuck my ass. i was made to understand that i had to give in like a little bitch when a dominant black wants to fuck. i had surrendered completely to their total male power and started to enjoy the feeling of black cock rocking me back and forth. i found that my pleasure could be driven cock and it scared me a little when i came without touching my self. i was hooked