View Single Post

The Most Taboo Thing .......
Old 10-19-2014, 02:26 PM

Default The Most Taboo Thing .......

It was letting my wife fuck an old university friend & roommate of mine. His name is Edwin and he established quiet a reputation with the ladies while there. Being we shared the same dorm it was natural to had see him naked once in awhile, usually going to/from the shower. His endowment was impressive even in its flaccid state. Anyway, after graduation we lost contact and it had been almost ten years since we last saw each other. We were both very surprised when my wife and I met up with him, just over three years ago, while she and I were on a combined vacation/convention trip. The second night there we all ended up back at our hotel suite after a night out on the town celebrating. As they say, the rest is history. Edwin got into Pam that night and gave her the fucking of her lifetime! The fact that he had almost 12 inches, and really thick, was indeed awesome, the fact that it was black was the jackpot! It was incredible watching him get that thing into her. I could never even fantasize of anything that big fitting into a pussy! It took awhile for him to stretch her pussy enough to take it all, but she eventually did, all the way to its equally impressive balls!