View Single Post

Giant Ant Farm - October 26, 2014
Old 10-26-2014, 06:36 AM

Default Giant Ant Farm - October 26, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

It's crazy..... I've seen it with newbies and seasoned members.

Keep it casual and keep it moving!!! hush stud. Lol. Haha starting to feel like we're all in a giant ant farm and Stud has us under a giant microscope. Day 365 ....

Thank you for your comment.

It is crazy ... Many newbies / new chatmembers and seasoned members (what a word choice ... "seasoned" ... some may read something else in it .. with a twist they think seasoned pussy juice is like seasoned wine ... it taste better over time..) really are insecure of themselfs. Most of them if not all are in denial about their insecurity.

--------------------------------
I have observed one particular member-x just very recently. On the surface nothing seemed to be wrong; but during conversations I learned that member-x has suffered quite some bit during the years. Member-x seems to feel like being judged by everybody.

Sure hope member-x will get some help and overcome the insecurity.
--------------------------------

Giant Ant Farm

Mustang Alley .... You know a Researcher has to Observe a good amount of subjects in order to get as much good Research Data (RD) as possible.
Otherwise there's no point in publishing a journal ... without RD you could as well publish a fairytale (made up stories).

Therefor, It might seem like you're all in a giant ant farm and being watched through a giant microscope 365 days.
Could say "I'm Big and I'm a Brotha / Brother" .... but than everybody would freak out and be even more insecure.

SEE YOU AROUND!