View Single Post

Sister-in-law's Wild Youth - Part 2
Old 11-26-2014, 08:17 PM

Default Sister-in-law's Wild Youth - Part 2

The next night while we were in bed I brought up the subject of Katrina, "I can't believe that your sister didn't fuck Sam in the dressing room that night. I think that she was just trying to put a bad situation in a better light. She didn't want to have you, her younger sister think that she was a slut."

Pam answered, “If you knew the rest of what she said in our sister-to-sister talk, you would know that she wasn't sheltering me. She didn't fuck Sam that night in the restaurant but the next day he came to her place and Katrina said they fucked for hours. I asked Katrina what happened at her place and she said, 'Sam started the same foreplay as the night before in the dressing room but this time he didn't want a blow job. Instead he had me lie on my belly. He straddled my legs and slammed his hard cock into my pussy. It hurt as he went in. It is the longest, thickest cock I have ever had and I thought he was going to rip me open, but the pain eased almost immediately and was replaced by a wave of cumming as the bottom of his cock touched my g-spot with each thrust. I've been screwing guys for two years but I have never felt so full. I must have had 20 orgasms. When he came inside of me I could feel his hot semen hit my cervix and flood my womb and I screamed in a final orgasm. He moved me in with him that night and we have been making love at least twice a day for the past week. "She started to cry again,'I left my pills at home when I left and my period is a couple of days late. Pam I am worried I might be pregnant with his baby.'
"I soothed her by telling her that her period was probably irregular because she went off the pill. Anyway she got her period the night before she left for San Francisco. After hearing about his skill as a lover, I wanted to meet Sam but was too timid to ask Katrina."
I teased her, “So, you were intrigued by your sister’s black lover. Did you fantasize about trying it yourself?”
She responded with dreamy look in her eyes, “Actually, I had vivid dreams and daydreams about Sam who it turned out was the star end on our football team. A few of the cheerleaders had let it be known that he was a foot long and as wide as a soda can. I used to imagine what that would feel like. Once I even tried to use a soda can on myself, but I was too small and I was afraid to force it in. I ended up rubbing myself until I came. After seeing how my dad had reacted to Katrina, I was afraid to even look at a black guy.”
I saw the dreamy look in her eyes and asked, “It sounds like you really wanted to try a black guy. Did you ever have sex with a black man?”
Her response was evasive, “I think that I might have!”