View Single Post

And Your Point Is?
Old 12-14-2014, 07:39 AM

Default And Your Point Is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westind View Post

However, to reiterate what I said, a lot of whites have an innate dislike of blacks, so you can write all you want about understanding, acknowledgement, dialogue, introspection, rapprochement and blah, blah, blah.
So what's your point??? That somebody white is never going to like you because you're black? Well boo hoo that's life! So get over it! Somebody black, white, yellow, red, brown or whoever is never going to like you for whatever reason.

And racial hatred is not innate! It's learned behavior! And what has been learned can be "unlearned". Nobody said that was easy (obviously), but it can be done. It must be done! At the end of the day, black people need to start liking themselves first. Stop the black on black crime. Stop dealing the drugs and the drive-by shootings and abusing/abandoning the women in your lives along with your offspring. Lead by example and pursue an education yourself. Don't just talk about it. Be about it!

Do things to show that you like your own damn self first! And then maybe just maybe other people will like you more too. No, not maybe. They will. But when it's all said and done, I don't give a rat's ass who likes me and who doesn't. This is not about wanting white people to like me. You don't have to like me. Somebody's racial hatred of me just for being doesn't define who I am as a person. I define who I am by my own actions! But, you do have to respect me as a human being and accord me my civil rights. And if you don't, then as a citizen I'm entitled to equal protection under the law, and your ass needs to go to jail. And/or you're going to pay a heavy financial penalty.

That's how the system is supposed to work. Because you see, as a professor explained to me one time, there are no laws against hate just for the sake of hate alone. But, there are laws against hurting. So, you can hate me all you want to. But just don't try to get away with breaking the law and hurting me, my family, and my friends. That's the way that we need the system to work. And that's what ALL of us as citizens need to care about. You can hate me, but don't you dare hurt me (or even try to). And if you do, then you're going to suffer a negative consequence. That's the way that we need the system to work. For everybody.

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 12-15-2014 at 11:30 AM..