View Single Post

Old 01-08-2015, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBBWDivaGoddess View Post
Why do Black men assume that ALL white women are submissive?! I can't tell you how many Black men messaging me stating that they are Dominant and that they seek submissive women to obey them. Yeah ok whatever. Let me tell the group this Im a Domme/Mistress as I'm a VERY Dominant woman! I loathe going down on my knees and say: "Yes Master" "No Master". I only get on my knees to suck Black dick! I love sucking BBC! I can't tell you how many men ignore me and stop talking to me simply because I'm a Dominant take charge woman! They run away in fear! LMAO! Listen up little doggie keep your ass on the porch I need a Black man that can run with this woman! I won't submit nor will I ever submit. I need a VERY strong Black man to go toe to toe with me whether it's in the bedroom or the boardroom to even have a healthy debate on current events while we are eating dinner. I seek MY equal! I'm very intense very passionate and very raw. I'm also very sensual and very sexual! I'm very hard to control and to handle, just ask my 2 ex-fiancés they tried to and they failed miserably! By the way the were both white lol! Does anybody have any advice or comments on this subject?! All is very much appreciated! Thanks!
By the sounds of it you only submit sexually only, these men looking at it from purely a sexual point of view for you to submit. You have to understand that blackmen don't have the economic structure for you women to submit to and this is why the average blackman find it hard getting a submissive woman in terms of relationship and whitewomen don't really want to downgrade to a man who not got a economic structure, blackmen are sex objects....its reverse psychology going on and this is why blackmen and whitewomen relationships minus the sex talk is not always norishing from how i see it.