View Single Post

our first time.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:01 PM

Default our first time.

I had heard from friends that my girl soon to be wife had a "dark" secret and went on to tell me she had sucked a black cock after submiting to peer pressure from one of her friends,she was like 17 at the time and 19 when we got together.So on may way home from another girls house in a different county I was thinking of a way away from this first girl"my soon to be wife"so I could get with the girl I just met,I was going to use this as an excuse but the more I thought about the harder my dick got so I called her on my cell and made her aware that knew her secret ,she denied at first until I told her I was cool with it.That very weekend this image consumed me so we started talking about it and I told her how it made me feel and that I wanted to explore this feeling .she wasnt sure at first untill I assured her I was ok with it.so I told her to go down to the bar in our neighborhood ,which is a black bar and bring a friend home and she did exactly that,we smoked some weed and talked she would get closer and closer to him as we spoke and eventually put her hand on his ass and started rubbing his cock, he asked me if I was cool with it and I said yes of course.they kissed for a minute and he wanted her to get naked she looked to me for approval so I gave her the nod and she got ass naked and gave a slow spin very erotic.he told her to take his cock and start sucking , so she did as told and did good,soon it moved to the floor where they assumed doggy he finnaly got that at least 10 or 11 inch cock in her very tight pink pussy her ass went up and her body went to the floor.she began moaning softly as he slapped her firm round ass asking her if she liked black cock the moaning became louder and I was having a hard time not joining in and putting my cock in her mouth very, very erotic.he flipped her on her back and got it all the way in ,you could tell by the look on her face she was having good sex.after all was done me and her fucked four times that night.we have had some grate sex with white patrners to who were hung just as good as any black guy,Which brings me to this all you self hating disturbed and egomaniacal wannabe supieriority freeks need to get the fuck off them self black guys dont have the market on big dicks so fellas please check yourself,it is ignorant to think you have a strangle hold on whitey give it a rest and enjoy the sex.or stick to the fetish slaves on here .I would bet 100 to 1 they talk about blacks after the fact in thier demented world outside this place.thier will never be a historicasl role reversal but if it makes you happy to think that crasy shit go ahead,just dont bring that shit my way.keep it to yourself as far as I go.others may like it like that but not us.but if you are not a racist pig dreamer hit us up. P.S. Do not get into the clean up or the demeaning shit either.