View Single Post

Old 05-07-2010, 08:40 PM

The first time is burnt into my mind. She met this guy at work. About our age and built like a football player. I had met him under entirely innocent settings a time or two and could tell he had the hots for my wife. I mentioned that to her one night and she surprised me by saying that she'd been thinking about what it would be like to have sex with him. I encouraged her and it wasn't long before he came to our home for drinks. The evening progressed and they ended up on the sofa together and having had a few drinks were relaxed enough to start making out. It was really hot to watch another man, and a black man at that, kissing my wife, running his hands over her breasts, and undressing her. When she was completely nude, he stood up and removed his clothes. She began sucking his cock and doing something she knew drives me crazy...she began lightly stroking his balls. She said she had always fantasized about knowing the balls she was feeling would be emptying into her pussy in a little while. Anyway, he was just about to come when she stopped and laid back on the floor and told him she wanted him to come inside of her. He got between her legs and penetrated her easily. She always did get very wet during foreplay. He began thrusting and after a few minutes was just too turned on to hold back and began ejaculating. I was about to blow up with lust...just to think of another man's fertile sperm being shot deep into my wife's pussy was about to drive me wild. After a few moments, he rolled off of her, his thick cock slowly slid out of her and a small amount of his semen was oozing from her pussy. She remained on her back with her legs spread and bekoned me to join her. Needless to say, I came almost immediatedly but I will never forget how her pussy felt with another man's cum lubricating her.

Last edited by SpyderWebster; 05-07-2010 at 08:52 PM..