View Single Post

Old 01-24-2015, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westind View Post
Hmmm, food for thought.

What I h8, h8 with a capital H, is that term BBC. You're right, it does carry loaded (no pun intended) connotations, and I don't mean in a refined don juan, erudite and smooth operator, consummate lover kind of way. It is more of that of a heathen with a huge appendage who can throw it down and last like no other "human being" can.

That term BBC has become something similar to "ni@@er" or m@nkey, deeply pejorative terms that have acquired a sort of ubiquitous use that transcends languages and cultures; even people who don't speak English know what BBC means and more significantly, what it is supposed to represent.

Worst of all are the losers on here who gladly use these derogations to describe themselves. Makes you shake your head, as you said.
I understand what you saying, these brothers being degraded but find it exciting anyhow, there brains is right in their dicks and thinking a big dick will propell them in life, these fakes are laughing and literally toying with them and these brothers are giving them something for them to toy with, i have said it and many brothers already deployed and attack me for saying it. I seen it for myself some brothers are way too dependant on these women like they are still babies and need a dummy.