View Single Post

Old 01-30-2015, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by havinfuntoo View Post
Curious, given the rules you and hub established that he must have a playtoy if you get to play. Did Jon bring along a toy for Bob for 5 years?
My bull Jon did faithfully provide a fucktoy for hubby for the first three years. He only showed up one weekend without a fucktoy for hubby and we promptly turned around and walked away. No fucktoy, no play that was the rule. Another rule was always a condom which hubby and I both practiced. The last two years, I had become too emotionally attached. I could not in good conscience walk away. Jon knew I had become attached when I started allowing him to go bareback without my hubby's knowledge. Jon got me pregnant. Bob and I have 4 kids. 3 are Bob's and the last one is Jon's. Additionally, he took advantage of my emotional attachment to stop providing a fucktoy for hubby. Hubby had to go bar hopping until he found his own fucktoy. It was a bone of contention in our marriage. In addition to the pregnancy, Jon's attitude and no fucktoy lead to my break up with Jon. In the end, I had to make a choice between Jon or hubby. I made the right choice.