View Single Post

Old 05-08-2010, 06:24 PM

u r right about a few things ,yes u do have the right to ur opinion no doubt about that. & yes i said ex , we had daughter before she got all caught up in the BBC & cuck game . & she didnt want to be tied down to raising a child so she went on with her partying ways & i raised her myself . and the other thing u r right on is i dont talk like this in public , totally behind closed doors .daughter never knew nor does she or anyone that i think shouldnt .ill also admit my hypocrisy runs rampant on this issue .but fuck it im not perfect nor have i met anyone that is nor do i judge ANYONE. & if u must know my since u think my ex left because of lil dick im very avg .like, if i had to guess u r. so go ahead & keep on hating me thats fine by me. & ur right. but it sure does use & waste a lot of energy to be that hung up on an issue like that. u told me to kill myself . well i do believe ill be around long after ur gone from some sort of coronary . now dont get me wrong im not wishin anything bad for u .its just fact. u seem as tough u hold alot of pent up emotions. but have a good one bud