View Single Post

DVD's have Shown Promise
Old 06-08-2009, 03:31 PM

Thumbs up DVD's have Shown Promise

Hey, thanks for all the messages. Just an up date on Janet encouragement to sample some fine black cock. Will, Janet has made it here to the United States. Like I said I was not going to push the issue but instead I just have a good supply of DVD's, of course they are all about tiny Asian Women fucking black men.

Since Janet has been here, I have shared with here these DVD's at least three times a weeks. For the first week she was here, after having sex and cumming deep in her I would eat her pussy right afterwards licking the cum from her very wet pussy. This would drive her to the next level of female heat. After eatting her pussy she would want sex again, but I would tell her that I cannot get it up. Janet would fall to sleep horny as hell.

After two weeks of this leaving her horny as hell. I brought out the 9 inch black cock. Janet did not know I had it out and ready to use. So as the DVD played on of an Asian Woman getting a good fuck from her black lover I ate Janet's pussy. Janet was breathing very heavy and deep while rocking and pushing her pelvis against my face. I then started to push the cock head into her tight pussy. When Janet felt this cock try to enter her, I could tell she had second thoughts of what I was doing. I told her to just relax and if it becomes uncomfortable I would stop.

As I worked it into her I could see that Janet was enjoying it. I then let her movements do the rest as I held it firm towards her wet pussy I watched as her hip movement swallowed all 8 inches. Janet came hard within minutes of that black cock entering her wet tight Asian Pussy.

Now, Janet clearly enjoys me using this black cock on her. I have also notice that when watching the DVD's she is obviously looking at their firm cocks with more desire. But Janet still says that I am the only man for her. What can I say, I am happy just with how she is accepting the movies and the black cock.

Last edited by jeffman; 06-08-2009 at 03:37 PM..