Thread: Cumming inside
View Single Post

Old 02-15-2015, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodwife View Post
First time bareback with a black bull started with a condom on. It was our third date, we were at his place for first all nighter. I was on all fours getting it good and deep and he keeps whispering in my ear he wants to cum inside me. I am going crazy. His cock is so thick, so long, so good. I am really addicted to him. I have been thinking about fucking him again for the last two weeks. Third time he says this I look at my husband and say "he wants to cum inside be baby...can you handle that". My husband says nothing. Armon keeps stroking that cock inside me and I am so close to cumming. Seemed like forever but maybe 15 seconds pass and I say "take the condom off". Armon did not have to be told twice lol. Damn that big cock felt even better bare. Thirty seconds later I am having the first of many orgasms that night. Five minute later I am begging for him to fill me up. Husband never said a word. Armon came in me four times that night and many times afterwards. No regrets. None.

I agree. There is NOTHING that can compare to the feeling of a bull emptying his balls in your pussy, so ALWAYS bareback!!!!!!