View Single Post

Fantasy Cuckies
Old 02-21-2015, 01:56 PM

Default Fantasy Cuckies

You ladys are right on. i think most of the boi's writing here are in a fantasy world and don't have a clue what being a real cuck is about. i am a cuckie for about 4 years now and know i don't get anything from her. At best i might get to kiss her feet or a quick kiss on her ass. Rubbing her aching back or feet upon occasion. As much as i would like to, when she gets home from a date, the last thing she wants is some white boi licking her worn out tired pussy. i guess my only treat is her panties. Since i have to hand wash them, i do get to lick and suck on them and sometimes there is some bull cum in them. Other than that, i know i am only of use to her in paying her bills and cleaning her house. She does require me to keep my little 'pee pee' in a pantie, to constantly remind me that i am not a 'man'. i think this is why i love and accept being her cuckie, i have been relieved of the pressures of being a 'man'. i do get excited looking at her, but always quickly remember that only black cocks are allowed. My excitement wanes as my pee pee wilts in my pantie and i go off to vacuum, iron or other chores that cuckies are good for. Real cucks cook and clean, pay bills, the black man is for all sex. Little white pee pees are not needed, not included.