View Single Post

honestly
Old 03-08-2015, 02:53 AM

Default honestly

I have to comment here. I read these posts, and I believe some are bullshit lol its a forum..... Its fun and informative (ish) But some I think are honest. I think every girl is different. Some can recover in hours. (Not me anymore) Some days. We've been in this lifestyle a long time. I can say at this point, I prefer sex with well hung black men period. If I was to stop. I am sure my pussy would recover. Now I have to add that, after you have been with well built men regularly for years. Even stopping for a while, I believe you would still be able to accept size easier than a girl who has no expireince. Myself, I recover after about 3 days. My boyfriends are very well endowed though. That said, two things. One, even when you recover after three days (or what ever time) your bbc lover can still very easily enter you completly. Is that really recovering? Second, if you are sexing fairly regular, with big BBCs, as many hotwives do. Say, three or four times a week. (Every day or two) your never going to "recover" at all. Again as always there are exepitions to the rule of course. I am looser than I was. A lot looser! I'm very active though as well. I like the feeling. The very well hung black guys I have sex with all love my size. My hubby loves it too. It works for us. BBC certainly does loosen you up, what you do after that is..... Sex! More sex!!! Lol