View Single Post

Let's see where this goes P.2
Old 03-23-2015, 11:51 PM

Default Let's see where this goes P.2

While I was gone she did this a couple more times and each was as awesome As the first. When I got back we fucked as hard as ever. I returned the movies to James and he gave me another on for free as he asked if we like the movies. I told him they worked well for us as we were having sex more often. I told him about the videos she sent me and he said he didn't believe me so I told him I would show him one. It was the one where she had it in all the way doggystyle and cumming. He was impressed as he told me, I have that affect on women. He then told me it was him on the video. He showed me a scar he had and to look for it on the movie.
I hurried home and that night I couldn't believe it but it was James alright. I asked mary what she thought of the movies and she said they were hot and that it was different. If it were only sex and they were both for it why not. So I quickly jumped in before the thought left her and said" so it's cool, would you do that, I mean if I asked you to would you?"
She said" I am, the dildo you bought fucks me good. I love it when your gone!"
So I said " no I mean fuck a real black guy like the movies, with a big cock?"
She sat for a minute took her last drink and then told me she didn't know as she started sucking my cock. As I got hard, she climbed on top of my 6 inch cock and as I slipped she said maybe, I don't know. She chuckled "it would have to be the guy from the movie, only that guy and started fucking me hard. After a few seconds I grabbed her hips and stopped her. Pulled her face to mine and kissed her as I said" I know that guy, he is from the north side, it's James from the vid store. I showed him your pics!"
She sat up and started riding hard squeezing her hips and said " I don't know it's up to you!" She came right after she said that and so did I. That week I was to be gone so I told mary she would have to take the vids back and told James she was going. He said he had made another movie and would give it to her. She text me that he asked if she liked the movie and that he had another for her. That night I got a text late. It was a video. It was the Of the TV playing the vid James made. He was by himself just jacking off. Mary then pulled up a stool we had and she was naked. She sat the dildo on the stool and sucked it a bit turned around and sat on it. She fucked it like the fucked me until she came. After she came she just sat on it for a bit watching James on TV. Then James stood up still jerking and started to cum! As he finished he took his mask off and said I hope u liked that mary. Mary turned to the camera smiled as she covered her mouth!!