View Single Post

Let's see where this goes P.3
Old 03-24-2015, 03:34 AM

Default Let's see where this goes P.3

As soon as the video of mary stopped I sent it back to her and James so she would know he saw her as well. James text back and Mary could see it too saying, I wish Mary was riding my cock, it's better than the toy." I text " well I'm home this weekend I can ask her if she wants to hang out." Mary then text "lol"
I quickly text James back "well then if Mary don't mind how about Saturday night?" James then said "cool I will take care of everything!"
Mary didn't say no so I understood that to be an ok. Saturday morning came around and Mary seemed nervous as hell. I left to buy some liquor for the night and text her to be ready by 8. She just text an ok and that was it.
We had several drinks before we left to the hotel James got for us. We were pretty tipsy when we got there to get Mary relaxed. She was in her black yoga pants and blouse. When we got to the room James answered with only a towel around his waist already with a semi hard cock bulging out. We said our hellos and sat down. James then told Mary there was something in the bathroom for her to put on and wear it out. She agreed and walked into the rest room. A few minutes passed and she walked in just a pair of pink panties and no bra. She looke as hot as ever.The panties had some black letters on it that said I love black cock. I asked James what does it say? Can you check for me knowing this would get the action started!He said sure and stood up. He asked mary to sit on the bed and walked over to her. By now he was really hard. As he walked over to her he let the towel drop and his perfect cock bounced up pointing straight at mary. Mary sat on the edge of the bed and leaned back so he could see the small patch of g string that covered her perfect pussy. Mary looked at me and I winked giving my approval. She looked back at James as he said he couldn't make the words out. Mary then said "here let's see if you can see it better like this," she started to lay on her back and pulled her knees to her sides fully spread eagle! He then stood up and said " I think it says this pussy is getting black cock!" Her wetness started to show through the panties. He stood up cock hard as hell with a glob of pre cum on it. As soon as Mary saw James grab his cock in his hand and lean forward on to her she reached down between her legs and pulled the g string to the side showing how moist she was. As Mary looked in awe of his cocksize he placed the tip with the cum right on her clit and started a rubbing motion sending her into a frenzy. Then he stopped and let his cock go and grabbed her ankle and leaned forward. She gasped hard as he slowly began to enter her. He first worked the big head in first then pulled back out. Then a little past the head.i could only focus on how big he was in cock size to her pussy size. He was almost in all the way when he told her " grab your ankles so I can get in all the way." She quickly did saying " yes baby". He was halfway in when he push in hard balls deep making mary yell out an Ohhh fuck....He began fucking hard making her moan louder than I ever heard. A few mins passed and he slowed to a stop but Mary's breathing and moaning was still fast and loud. Her hands were rubbing on her pubic area as she told James his cock was gonna make her pass out. He then came and sat next to me on the couch and started jerking it shiny from Mary's pussy juice. Without direction Mary came over to him and proceeded to sort on top of James and lower herself on to his cock. As soon as she sat all the way on it she looked at me and asked if I was ok. And I told her, as long as you are having fun I'm fine. She smiled and turned to kiss James. She asked him are you having fun? He smiled and told her that he didn't know yet. She said "let's see if I can make you happy!" And started riding him hard. Minutes passed of heavy breathing and fucking when she started to cum. Her body shook as she came. When she stopped James had her get up and get on her knees facing me on the couch, her tits were resting next to my knees. He stood up with her cum covering every inch of his cock. Mary told him I'm sorry and he just smiled. He got behind her and grabbed her hips pulling her onto his still rock hard cock. He thrust with no mercy as Mary trying to be a good girl took it. She could barely breath it was so intense. Soon James began to stiffen up. We all knew he was about to cum. He motioned for me to kneel next to him so I did. He then told Mary " babe, you got cum all over my cock, so I'm gonna cum all over you!" Mary didn't say anything. James then pulled out and shot his first string on her now swollen pussy as he yelled fuck yea! Then slid it back in Mary telling her, get the rest of the cum out of my cock. She then turned to look at us as she started throwing her hips back at him making a clapping noise from all the cum. When he was done he pulled out slowly till his cock fell out and smiled as we both looked at his cum dripping off Mary's clit. She got up and walked over and layed on the bed asking me" did we rent this room for one night or can we get it for tomorrow night too?"

Last edited by blazinrob; 03-25-2015 at 11:38 PM..