Thread: No kissing?
View Single Post

Old 04-07-2015, 08:07 AM

Its like using a condom; unfortunately theres no condoms for lips & tongues. I love the the female anatomy and I love the intimacy of kissing but you have to put shit in perspective; if you're JUST having recreational sex with an individual, what makes you so special that the individual isn't out having sex with someone else? N-O-T-H-I-N-G. You have to be cautious even if you're in a monogamous relationship with a female, so your friend has a very good point; e.g., the first time…THE VERY FIRST TIME that one of the married women from my job sucked my dick she allowed me to ejaculate in her mouth even though I told her that I was about to bust! Now I'm a hard to shock dude but that was shocking to me on a few levels; one, she's married - two, she has 2 children under the age of 8 - three, she didnt know me intimately; this was the first time we had an rendevous, so to speak. Plus, I know for an ACTUAL FACT that this woman in particular has sex with other dudes, so why would I kiss or french kiss her in the mouth? I'll kiss a female anywhere on her body except for her mouth, vagina, or anal hole. I would have to get to know a woman very well before I get to that point.