View Single Post

Old 07-29-2015, 12:38 AM

Well there have been a few....f*cking me against the window of the hotel room, kissing and feeling me up on the dance floor, sitting at the bar asking me if I am ready to go to the room and get f*cked hard in a voice everyone can hear and then making me answer out loud. My personal favorite was we were going out to eat and he insisted I wear a very short wrap dress. Then after we ordered our drinks he told me to go to the bathroom, take off my underwear and bring them back to him. I did....and then he laid them on the table. I could have died when the waitress came back and his hand was in my lap under the table cloth, my underwear was on the table and my husband was siting across from us. Then he had me untie my dress and show him my wet pussy. When we left the restaurant and were getting in the car he made a real point of telling my husband to drive while he and I had a "little fun" riding in back. It worked....10 minutes later I was impaled on his thick cock and telling my husband to keep driving until Armon had his orgasm.