View Single Post

Old 08-02-2015, 12:17 AM

I was at a swinger party in Myrtle Beach last summer. More guys than women. My husband was pretty drunk so he just sat on the chair while guys had fun with me on the bed. They decided to take the party outside to the beach since it was 2AM. It was overcast and very dark out. They started a small fire on the beach and I was making out with guys and drinking wine. Eventually there was a small circle of guys around me and I was taking turns sucking their cocks and giving them hand jobs. I was loving the attention. I was very drunk too. Eventually I on my knees sucking them off and they yelled to some guy walking by. He quickly joined in and before I knew it had his cock straight down my throat. I tried looking up to see him and realized he wasn't in the group and was actually a black kid. I just hope he was of age. They told me was the next day because he was certainly one of the guys who also took turns fucking me there on the beach. What a mess I was when I was returned to my husband. Im sure you can imagine