View Single Post

Old 08-13-2015, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn69 View Post
After we were married for a year or so, we started meeting other couples to spice up the sex life. It was fun and I suggested I set her up on dates with guys and she could come home and tell about it and she could set some up for me.

I set her up with a few and she would come home excited and tell about how they made love to her and we would have great sex. She tried setting a few up for me, but they fell thru. She then started meeting one guy weekly for sex and ended up falling for him. They ended things to keep both marriages safe.

Since then her favorites have become BBC that love to make her feel good and use her pussy to cum in. I love seeing her so happy and she enjoys trying the different shapes and sizes of her lovers. They have no wish to come between us, they just enjoy her tight, married white pussy.
I agree, all white married wives should experience the joys of BBC fucking. It's not a matter of "loving" the black man but loving his superior black cock. Nothing better than seeing a really thick black cock stretching a white (married) pussy to the limits - and beyond