View Single Post

Jewelry
Old 08-29-2015, 04:15 AM

Default Jewelry

I just bought these earrings for my wife. She is nice looking, just a little bit more than curvy, with blonde hair and blue eyes. She teaches at a nearly all black high school. She says the boys in the classroom do not take her seriously. Does anyone think these will help bring her some credibility with the students and with the male teachers at the school (also almost all black)?

The teachers are not allowed to show tats at this school. A tat wouldn't ever be seen by the target audience. And it would be over top for the "buzz" she's trying to create. Chatter like "bro, did you see Mrs. S's earrings? Those mean that she likes to fuck black dudes!" "Damn! I wonder if I got a shot at that phat azz? I'm gonna be nice to her and see if I can get in some of that."

No, I am damn sure she won't molest any students. She'll keep the students in their place at least until they graduate. She was sexually assaulted by a student about 5 years ago, and is more aware of "interests" that are getting out of line than she used to be (white student, at another school). The male teachers, I don't know. They may be meat for the grinder if she gets a wild hair. She does hold one free pass from me that she hasn't used yet!

What are the thoughts? Big impact? A little attention? No difference? Or "couldn't hurt to try? Let me hear from you.
Attached Thumbnails
Queen of Spade Tattoo-qos.jpg