View Single Post

Old 10-06-2015, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf698969 View Post
How many times have you really gotten a good piece of ass that might have done something your wife has not done ever. Instead of getting up tight you might ask her after the fact what was getting her so worked up. Then try to do the same thing and maybe she will respond in the same way. It's never to late to try new things. Instead of getting mad watch with a open mind about what is going on, you might learn something. Then if your wife likes it try it on your next partner.

I have frequently learned from my lovers and Lisa has often shared what others have done to her which I find HOT. Then, I try it out on her and we both get really HOT. Her telling me what another man has done to her often gets me to explode way before I want to. When this happens, Lisa just giggles because she knows exactly what she did to me. Most often, I do watch Lisa with an open mind. As I said, these are very rare occasions. But it happened this weekend and it upset Lisa. It had been over a year since the last time that it had happened and we had maybe 100 (not a real number, just a guess) sexual partners in between.

Last edited by bankerpres; 10-06-2015 at 09:18 AM..