View Single Post

Old 10-27-2015, 12:43 PM

Maybe you're leaving the room on purpose. A bitch move because you know she's gonna get up and come look for you. Because for some stupid reason "she doesn't feel safe" WTH then she shouldn't be there to begin with!! Also you say that you haven't discussed it with her but yet you're posting all this on an account that I've seen both y'all supposedly post from. lol.

Fantasy?

But what does it matter neither is verified so ya could be 12 people in one or one person in 12. The answer is still the same as wayyyyyyy above ^ ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankerpres View Post
Even though we try to avoid it, we all get jealous sometimes. So, my question is: How do others, men or women deal with their feelings of jealousy. I do not want to take the fun out of swinging for my wife when she sees me leave the room.

Explanation:

This question perhaps belongs in the cuckold forum, but we are swingers and I am an equal participant in partner swapping encounters. Therefore, I am not a cuck and have no desire to be one. Likewise, we have been in this lifestyle for 8 years. I realize and agree that feelings of jealousy in this lifestyle should not tolerated. Yet, there are times when I look over at my lovely wife being pleasured by another man like she has never reacted to me and I can't help but feel the green-eyed monster of jealousy rising in my gut. I want to GIVE my wife that pleasure that she is receiving from someone else. Now before someone goes into the little white cock routine, if you would care to check out my cock pic on our profile, you will note that at 10 inches long 7 inches around, my cock is bigger than most men we encounter. Yes I realize that there are 11, 12 and 13 inch cocks out there that put mine to shame, so I am not bragging. Those cocks bigger than mine my wife claims that they are too big for her and she only gives them a blowjob. So, these cocks giving my wife pleasure are usually smaller than me in the 8 and 9 inch range.

Feelings of jealousy do NOT happen all the time. Really, I would have to say that jealousy only occurs on the rare occasions when my wife seems extra sexy and really into the pleasure of her lover. I cannot be the only man in this lifestyle that has to suppress the rage of jealousy every now and then. On the rare occasions when I catch myself watching my wife enjoy herself and the jealousy begins to build, I want to walk over and ripe the guy off of her and pound his brains out. Fortunately, I manage to control my feelings, but they are still there. At these times, I have found that it is best for me to leave the room and go somewhere to collect my thoughts. So, here is the problem. My wife watches me fuck other women like I watch her with men. She always knows on the rare occasions when I leave the room and she tells me that it upsets her because my being there gives her a safe feeling that nothing bad can happen to her. It hurts her feelings because she feels abandoned. As a result, the sex for her is not fun anymore and she stops having sex to go find me. Therefore, I try to find a place to hid so she can't find me and I have time to collect my thoughts. Because feelings of jealousy in this lifestyle is taboo, I am shamed by these feelings because I chose this lifestyle and asked Lisa to join me. As a result, I have never discussed it with Lisa. Even though we try to avoid it, we all get jealous sometimes. I don' t want to continue to hurt her feelings and interrupt her pleasure. So, my question is: How do others, men or women deal with their feelings of jealousy? Is there another way that I could handle jealousy?

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 10-27-2015 at 12:46 PM..