Thread: Cumming inside
View Single Post

Old 10-28-2015, 04:21 PM

Ex wife and i back when we were swinging we always used condoms! That was a must!!! Only thing she did bareback when she was sucking the other guy's cock! Although there weren't black.
So most of the times the guy was cumin inside her but with the condom on.After she and i had more talk i told her if she liked she could tell the guy before cum to remove the condom and cum all over her!
So one of the next times as we had met a fellow countryman of hers with a nice big white cock and fucked her really good she told him to remove condom and cum all over her ass! Which she did and she felt very nice!
She had told me she liked the feeling that she was used by him as a slut and then i as her husband could come close and cum over her too after i jerk on her or fucked her if she was still in the mood
So one guy was really horny and hadn't cum for days and he had told her so and after fucked her she told him to remove the condom and boy he turn her over and unload so much cum on her pussy! God i couldn't believe it!!! Neither she did!
No need to mention that he got the chance to fuck her pussy and ass in many more meetings before he had a girlfriend and stop visiting us