View Single Post

Old 11-21-2015, 12:54 AM

Cool

There's nothing like looking a white woman right in the face, and telling her "I'm gonna fuck your soul, tonight and forever." The look on her face when I tell her that is nothing short of intoxicating. The last white woman I dated, we fucked so much that she refused to wear clothes around me. She told me, "I always end up naked anyways, so why bother!" She literally watched me walk to my car, followed me to my car, and I fucked her in the back seat. I will say this, from my experience, white women that date and/or fuck black men tend to be a whole lot more freakier and have no limits they aren't willing to go to satisfy their dark chocolate lover. Don't get me wrong, love making is cool. However, every white woman I've ever dealt with had "dirty girl" desires and wanted to be fucked like a dirty slut. Of course, she won't tell you that. You have to be able to read her body rhythm. What do you think white women, hell women in general talk about when they're out and about with their girlfriends. They sure aren't talking about the PG-13 rated stuff. White women, hell women in general talk about everything with their girlfriends. I love to indirectly approach my woman while she with her girlfriends, and whisper unadulterated freaknastiness in her ear, then walk off. Her body is mine for the taking, to do with how I please. She just doesn't know it yet.

#IRLife #TheresNothingBetter