View Single Post

My wife 2nd husband conclusion
Old 02-27-2016, 03:40 AM

Default My wife 2nd husband conclusion

After about 30 minutes of him hammering away at her from behind, with several stops to catch his breath as she is cumming we hear someone pounding on Haywood's front door and yelling something. Haywood steps back and pulls his shiny, cum-covered (hers and his) cock out and walks to the front door naked and opens it and it's one of his neighbors that I hear say, "Hey we're all glad you got a new woman and I saw when she came in that she's a white one at that, but can you quiet her down some of us have to get some sleep so we can go to work in the morning. Put her face down in a pillow or something. Will ya." All Haywood said was "I'll try man, but she's just not accustomed to someone like me." and he closed the door. My wife had laid down on her side while he was gone, but as he came back in the room she immediately got back on her hands and knees and did bury her face in a pillow, but some of the time you could still hear her as Haywood worked her pussy thru several more climaxes. I don't know how much longer it was until he told her he was going to fill her full of cum again and then he hammered her real hard and went as deep as he could get and pumped another load into her. I'm sure the neighbors heard her then too.
Haywood climbed onto the bed as she moved up beside him and they kissed and snuggled a little, the entire time I had been setting there in a chair stroking my cock to the point of cumming and the I would stop and my wife looked at me and said "Why don't you come over here and have some sloppy ugh "thirds"" as she lay on her back and spread her legs. I could easily see that Haywood had stretched her and her pussy was very swollen and red. I got between her legs and very quickly added my cum to Haywood's and hers. I kissed her and asked if she was OK to which she replied yes and I'm well fucked too. It was a little after 2:00 and with her between us we all got some much needed sleep. About 5:00 I realized that Haywood had got between her legs and was fucking her again, I was so tired that I went back to sleep. When I awoke again about 8:30 I realized I was in the bed alone and Haywood had her bent over the end of the sofa and was hammering her from behind again.
He again fucked her thru several orgasms and the pumped another load of his cum into her. He stood there with his cock buried in her for several minutes before pulling out, what I thought was interesting to me was that almost none of his cum was leaking out of her. I guess he had planted it really deep in her. He then picked her up and carried her into the shower and they washed each other off and when they got out of the shower I could see that my wife was actually "beaming". I walked thru the shower and as I came into the bedroom they were kissing and fondling each other. My wife then said to me "I'm hungry, let's all go get some breakfast and I want to talk to you two about something."
I left first and went out of the building a different way than they did and they got in his car and I drove ours to a local restaurant. As we waited for our meals to come my wife, who is setting beside Haywood and across from me said "I asked Haywood if he has a long lease on his apartment and he said no that he is actually moving out of there next weekend to his sisters place and I asked him if he wanted to move into our spare room downstairs, because I told him that I want a lot more of what I got last night and again this morning and I told him it has a private entrance and separate bathroom. He said he was OK with that arrangement if you are." She paused for a moment and then said "Is that OK with you?" She also gave me her biggest smile. I said "Is that smile really just for me or is it because her has his hand up under your skirt." "Both." was her answer. "Well after we get our meals why don't we work out the details." I replied because I knew right that moment she was ready to have 2 husbands again, and Haywood was her second husband for almost 3 years. During that time she shared her body with him, just like she did with me. She got pregnant to him (yes we had a paternity test done-he paid for it), but she miscarried between her 4th. and 5th month-that's when the test was done. She was a little low for a while until he and I planned a get-away for her and him and when they got back she was fine. Between Haywood and I we made sure that some of the adventures she likes didn't just involve he and I. Those are entirely different stories. This was only about how my wife acquired her 2nd - 2nd husband. GTR

Last edited by gatorrdw; 03-09-2017 at 02:29 AM..