View Single Post

There ya go
Old 03-11-2016, 08:35 PM

Default There ya go

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_james View Post
Thanks guys, asked and the answer was the suspense of the unknown and that she has never had deep penetration before so its a new area of arousal for her but assures me that its a different type of orgasm she felt thats all
Keep talking about it with her. You might learn more of what she needs. After all it is about the exploring and seeing what can be different.
My wife acted the same with her last BBC lover. I heard more moans, grunts, gasps as her BBC lover stretched her tight pussy and hit depths I cant. That last one, after an hour of stretching, buried himself deep, lie on her back and didn't move. I thought he was resting, but every few seconds she whimpered or gasped or cried out. I watched closer and he was clenching his muscles, expanding his cock in her, either pushing at her cervix or pushing beyond her cervix pushing her belly up from inside. Either way, I had never heard her sound like that and could only be happy for her that she was experiencing something amazing.
He then just looked at me, smiled then started pounding her hard and exploded his cum in her, making her cry out when she felt that first spurt.

He made her cum very different from the way I can. Her orgasms were deeper and longer lasting and she was wiped out. She still loves me, but also loves experiencing different guys and their different sizes, shapes and the different ways they do her.