Thread: I noticed that
View Single Post

Old 03-23-2016, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvywife View Post
Although my parents are Indian, I was born in England and have lived here all my life and women are all shapes and sizes, don't base the average European woman on what you see in the movies! I'm 5 feet tall and have a big butt, boobs and thighs and so do a lot of my friends
Technically, I based it on the very few european women that I know personally. If I were to base it on tv then my perception would be that all white women dont have asses because the white women on tv are mostly built like teenage boys and need pounds of makeup to make them look good. Also, I want to be clear; whe I state "fat ass" I'm noting the depth of the ass and not the width of the ass or the hips because a lot of women think that if they have a wide ass then that equates to a fat ass which is not the case. For example, if you stand up straight then turn to the side and your ass looks like this > l or a small protusion then thats not a fat ass; if your back is erect like on the lower case b and your ass humps like the lower case b while standing to the side then that's a fat ass.