View Single Post

bareback only for all men
Old 03-25-2016, 08:51 PM

Default bareback only for all men

Wife has been shared with many men over the years. She started when she was pregnant with our second child. She was so horny during the pregnancy and was fucking me almost 24/7 . I joked that I was going to invite some friends and neighbors to help me out. She said that she could handle any cock around and drain them dry too. A couple weeks went by and we had just finished a good fuck session and she jokingly said where's the other guys at. So I said sure I'll see what I can find for you. At that time she was only 140 pounds fair sized tits and long legs because she was 5 ft 10in tall. She had and still does a out going personality and kind of a flirt and a couple of friends had always been making advances in a suductive way . So I ask both of them to stop by the next evening . I knew that my wife always wore around a shear suductive night gown in the evenings. Sure enough when the guys stopped by she had already changed into the sexy night gown. Both guys eyes bugged out and got bulge in their pants. She looked at me and smiled and said this might be fun. She ask both if they wanted something to drink and they stammered and yes. She got up and strolled right in front of them with nuthing on but just that shear gown on. When she was in the kitchen they looked at me and said god she's hot looking. I told them that she was horny as hell and needed to be satisfied with more sex. She walked in and handed them their drinks and smiled at both and said I hope that you're well rested. She came over to the couch where I was sitting and sat next to me and leaned back on me and put one foot up on the couch. I was cupping her tit and rubbing it and all of a sudden she said I hear you guys always talk about how much you love to eat pussy. Now here's your chance and let me be the judge how good you are. It was almost a mad dash to be there first. The first one to get there said that he had really wanted to do this for a while. She pulled up her gown to show her shaved pussy and spread her legs wide. He was on all fours like a dog in front of her and went to business kissing and licking her bare pussy then he moved a little bit and started fingering her and licking her clit. It wasn't a few minutes and she had a massive orgasm. He kept on going on and she had 3 more orgasms before he was done. When he finished and moved back the other guy started to get busy tounging her pussy then he started sucking on her clit and all of a sudden she started to quiver and she squirted all over him. As she layed there in my arms still quivering and breathing deeply she managed to say you both are very good. After she got her breath she got up and went to the bedroom and got a blanket and came out and spread it out on the floor and layed down in the middle of it. One of the guys said I don't have a rubber and she said you don't need any I'm already pregnant. I think that was the first time he had been bareback in a pussy. We all got naked and she gave us a bj and each took turns fucking her and filling her with cum. Of course back then we were in our early 20s and could get a boner with just the thought of pussy. LOL! !! She got fucked in about an position possible and sucked any available cock put close to her mouth. When the guys left she kissed them and said that we would have them over again. We did over the next months and added a few more.