View Single Post

Old 05-05-2016, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman7762 View Post
mine was in jamaca about 5 yrs ago. he was 19 yrs old and 13 1/2 in. and and as thick as a coke can. it took me almost an hour to get it all inside. one of the most painful things ive ever done but it hurt so good. i thought it would split me into but i finialy got it all in me bareback.
I wife is 5"1' and she took her first LARGE BBC in Jamica also. He was young about 20 yr old and she was 31. He had about 12 1/2 inches and about the size of a beer can thick. It took her awhile to take it but after he had her that got together everyday the entire week we were there for at least four hours each. Some days he did her twice and I have lots of pictures of the whole week. We stayed in touch with him for over a year and she went to see him for a week by herself about two months later. She came back home very sore and very stretched out for about a month. She brought home about 150 pics and several videos of them and another guys he brought over the last three days she was their and they were great. She has talked about going back but we have not yet.