View Single Post

Old 06-05-2010, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshaun29 View Post
When was the first time you saw a BBC? What did you think? What thoughts overcame you later on? Did you ever want to try it? Reason I ask is, I was taking out the garbage the other day and I just came back from vacation. I am in pretty good shape, athletic build and such. Anyway, I had no shirt on and was clean shaven all the way down to my balls. I was wearing my pajama bottoms and they ride right at the waist. The drawstring was not pulled and my cock was definitely poking out of the front. It wasn't hanging out, but you could see a bit of the head and skin of it. She said good morning from her house and stood out front talking to me for about 10 min. I actually had to cut the conversation short. I looked down as I walked back to my house and the slit in front of my pajamas really exposed my cock. I wondered what ran through her mind as she stood there talking to me while my BBC was exposed. Any thoughts ladies? Should I try this again?
I went to St. Martin with my fiance for vacation. Neither of us had ever gone to a nude beach, but since they had several we decided to try it. As we were walking along we saw a Black fellow standing under a tree cleaning out a conch shell -- I had never seen a live conch so we walked over to have a look. While in front of him, he repositioned the conch in his arms to get a better grip which exposed his cock. I remember my heart started pounding and having to take deep breaths -- I thought I was going to faint. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It was huge -- much bigger in all dimentions while soft than my fiance's with an erection (or other guys I'd been with for that matter). I wanted to touch it so badly I couldn't stand it. I thought it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. The epidomy of masculinity and I was drawn to it like a powerful magnet. Hi name was Prado and told us he takes people out on his boat to collect their own shells and asked if we wanted to do it. We declined as we had plans, but it was the topic of our conversation all night. Prado's size also hadn't gone unoticed (how could it) by my fiance who admitted it made him feel quite small but said he saw my reaction which he found to be a turn-on for him. So we found Prado the next day close to the same spot and hired him to take us out. He had bathing trunks on which produced an enourmous bulge -- again I couln't take my eyes off of it fantasizing of what was inside. He stopped at a spot and while giving us some instructions slowly took off his swim suit and suggested we do the same -- we did. Well, I could resist no more and before I knew it, his cock was in my hand and I was slowly stroking it. When he said with a smile "You like that" I came back down to earth and realized I had another man's cock in my hand with my fiance standing right there. Yet I didn't let go, it was like it was glued to my hand. My fiance was smiling and he stepped over and and told me hold him too. I was embarassed as I could only hold him with my thumb and two forefingers while the Prado's cock filled my palm and rested on my wrist. Almost laughing, my fiance said "wow, look at the difference, I know you want to try it and that's OK with me if it's OK with him". It was. So I took him in my mouth and felt it growing larger and larger pushing my head farther back while his head alone made my cheeks bulge. I felt my fiance getting hard so I sucked on him for a minute. I didn't, but I almost laughed as I could get his whole cock in my mouth and hardly more than the head of the Prado's cock. All I wanted to do was to get back to that huge beautiful Black cock. My fiance told me not to worry about him and go for it. He sat down stroking his while he watched me suck on Prado. I don't know which was wetter, the ocean water or me. I had to have him inside me so I jumped on him -- litterally, wildly jumped on him. OMG I couldn't believe it. He filled me like noone else and was reaching places I didn't even know were there. He wasn't even all the way in when I came like I never had before -- this time I think I did faint for a few seconds. My fiance was thoroghly enjoying the show and came right after me. The conch man then took total control of the situation and of me. I was his slave and he was the master! I came time after time after time. He was such the alpha male that even my fiance was subserviant to his wishes and was able to come again himself as Prado showered my face with his cum. That was my introduction to BBC and my fiance's to being a cuck. A relationship wich we enjoy to this day.