View Single Post

Why I did it
Old 06-09-2016, 03:08 AM

Default Why I did it

I am married 35 yrs and love pounding my wife's pussy and watching her swallow cum. Resently we went on vacation with another couple we know for 35 years also . The topic change to swingers and swapping. We all agreed to go back up to the room . At one point we were all engaged, his wife was on my face, my wife sucked his cock, then I felt my cock and balls being sucked. It felt great, but when I looked over, he and his wife were working me over. Later as we fucked our opposite wives, I dumped a nice load in he pussy. I went to clean up and when I got back, the guy was on his back with his wife sitting on his face , and my wife riding his cock . He was given his wife a good cleaning and his face was full of cum. Later I asked him privately why and he said he just love the taste . About a year later I was on a business trip in Atlanta Georgia , i've been away from home about a month and was tired of jerking off . Around the corner from the hotel was an adult bookstore, I didn't want to rent an adult movie in the hotel so I went down to adult bookstore . I've been to them before to buy toys and videos but never to the bootha. I found a large booth, got relaxed and comfortable and dumped some money in the tv. About a minute past when a bbc stuck his coc thru the GH, I was stunned. I didn't move but just sat there , finally he pulled his cock out and I heard him say are you gonna get over here and suck this now, or my coming over there . I got up and walked over to where he was and got on my knees , after I started getting into it remembering what my friend said. I was given a large load for my hard work and it was good.