View Single Post

Like to chime in ....
Old 06-09-2016, 09:59 PM

Default Like to chime in ....

hubby here (sonny) ... i read through this post, and its pretty sad to see some of the hate and judgment, but if thats who you are, thats your life so more power to you. The homophobic stuff is scary... I suck cock, and i receive anal sex, and I am, 100% not gay. I adore women, and love my wife, and I will suggest, I love her truly unconditionally.

I am a recent cancer survivor. I had major internal surgury "in the groin area" I am very open about this but I dont want to go into too much detail becasue people who know me might connect the dots - Vegas isn't a big place in the "play" community. Anyway, all my groin area nerves were severed, and I am basically - not technically, but close - paralyzed in my groin area and sexual function. I'm not only impotent - which shocks me to learn there are people out there who dont know what that means - (can not get an erection) , I also have no ability to feel any pleasure, build up, or orgasim in any capacity. I have literally lost all sexual function and any ability to physically feel sexual pleasure with my penis at all. Literally. Nada. Yes, it sucks, very badly.

As such, rather than sit around and cry boo hoo all day every day of my life, and the fact that my wife, who I LOVE, and who DESERVES a happy, healthy, HOT sex life, still have sexual urges, we have had to adapt. I can feel stimulation - nerve pleasure - anally. Its the only "sexual" type of pleasure I can literally feel. We tried to do the strap on thing, but bless her heart, it just was not in her make up to do that to me.... we tried.

As we tried to invite men into our bed for her, a bull wanted anal very much, and she was just not ready to do that with him yet... and he asked what about me ? It started like that. Not an ounce of gay in me. I dont find men attractive, I dont kiss men, while I dont feel masculine I also do not feel feminine... I'm just trying to feel human, to feel ANY pleasure at all. giving head gets in your head. Its a submissive act.... and in my head is the only place I can experience sex anymore. That works, and It helps me. Its something. The sucking cock basically evolved out of that. Frankly, and please excuse my bluntness, but anal, especially with endowed men, is a big ordeal... its not just part of the ordinary sexual play.... so, he wanted me to suck him, with her watching. Honestly, I like it, not my favorite, but it doesn't bother me one bit. and again being honest, its something that I can do that helps me connect to the sexual activity between the bull and her. I dont apologize for that, not one bit. If you think that makes me a fruit or a fag ... more power to you, but thats YOUR problem, not mine. If consenting adults are doing it, in a healthy, loving relationship, without lies, and without anyone being physically or emotionally hurt, thats the whole fucking point then isn't it ?

It does not happen alot. Most bulls DONT want that. We struggle mentioning it or having it in the profile because we know that will limit the number of possible good match partners for her... but its the truth, and its something we have done and enjoyed.. TOGETHER ... and it made me feel part of the experience. So, while 99% of the time I'm off in the corner or getting cold water for them, sometimes I'm getting fucked or sucking a man hard... and I'm happy to be alive doing it.

Last edited by Funinvegas9999; 06-09-2016 at 10:05 PM..