View Single Post

Old 07-08-2016, 07:33 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
After quite a bit of coaxing, my wife agreed to having sex with black men, while I watched. She had concerns at first, but, after a couple encounters, she got into it. We'd go to a club where a lot of black dudes hung out and she would hit on one. She's a natural flirt, so, it wasn't hard to get a guy to come to a nearby motel. We were lucky because the guys she picked up treated her right and made her orgasm like a horny teenager. After going to the same club on weekends for a few months, I guess the word got around that she was a good fuck, because guys started hitting on her, as soon as we sat at the bar, even with me sitting next to her. This was OK by me, we were able to get to the motel quicker.

Everything was going fine, until a few weeks ago, when my wife said that she wanted to take a break and go out with her friends. I really didn't think much of it. The first time she came home at like 2:30 am. She said they were at a club till closing time. Sounded alright, to me. Next time she came home after 4:am. She said she went to a gf's home. Two weeks ago, she went out on a week night and didn't come home at all, she went straight to work in the morning. She said she was at a friends house and lost track of time and feel asleep. Seemed fishy to me, but, I didn't push her over it. The other day, I ran into a guy that hangs out at the club and he said that he saw my wife leaving with the same dude, a couple times....Obviously, shes been spending the night with him. So, what should I do? Confront her on what I know and ask why she's not telling me where she's at?

As a white wife that was reluctant at first....before my "eyes were opened" to being with black
guys, I can tell you that not all men want to have my husband watching. I don't want to upset him but frankly prefer to be alone with the black man because I can let myself lose control more easily than if he is watching. I don't want to hurt his feelings and make him jealous of what the man can do to me sexually, but it was his idea for me to give myself to black men so I did it at first for him. I always thought men were all the same and had little experience before my husband talked me into going with black men to satisfy his fantasy, but now I think about sex all the time and don't want to stop going with black men. Sometimes if the other guy does not mind, I will let my husband watch, but most do not want him there. I have been out all night on numerous occasions because the sex goes on all night. My husband is done in two minutes and cannot compare, so he cannot expect me to be satisfied with that. I love him but he has to realize what he has caused. He seems OK with it and I tell him the details if I feel like it and he is happy with that.