View Single Post

Old 08-21-2016, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhristyCreams View Post
I was blacked while single and my husband, who is much older than I am, knew all about my desire for and need to fuck Black dick before we ever married. I would never agree to marriage unless he understood I would be constantly having many many many Black lovers as a natural part of my life... and I was shared among a select group of Black men not only on my wedding night, but for the entire time of our honeymoon as well. My husband was my cuckold before we married and I intensified his cuckold role from our wedding day forward. One thing I disagree with is when you said a bull would cuckold a husband. I am a firm believer the wife must be the one to cuck the husband and she should make the selection of all of the black men she pleasures. The husband simply serves as the wife desires, no questions asked. As to should the wife have more than one Black lover... the answer is absolutely she should!!! She should have as many as she can get. You can never have too many Black men fucking you. The more Black men that fuck you the more intense your cuckolding dynamic is over your husband. Now for allowing the husband to watch and clean your creampies, that should be left to the whim of the wife.... and bareback is always the preferred way to engage in sex with Black men, but always be checked regularly and have the Black men you pleasure have current testing done as well. Always play safe!!! For me personally, I like to mix up things with my husband watching and eating my creampies. I travel a lot so he goes for long periods of time without seeing me with Black men or tasting a creampie from me... but I still like to mix up his rewards. I might allow him to eat me briefly then make him stop so I can be fucked more and prolong his anticipation - I also might allow him to watch for a while then make him do tasks that prevent him from seeing but still allowing him to hear. I feel you need to mix things up and not allow any routine to set in and have your cucked husband feel you are predictable... you need to keep him on his toes at all times!
Hello Khristy, I agree with you that the bull does not cuckold the hubby or bf, but the woman that is being blacked. the instant that the hubby or bf agree to be the cuckold in the relationship, the woman becomes the dominant person in the sexual aspect of the relationship since she will decides when and who will blacked her and when her husband be allowed to participate in sharing the cream pie, etc. and in many cases in his own sexuality.