View Single Post

Love sucking cock
Old 09-01-2016, 07:21 AM

Default Love sucking cock

Back before kids my wife liked to get drunk and be a slut. During our adventures she revealed she was bi sexual. It was what I wanted to hear because I was exploring my bi sexual side. Needless to say I brought up BBC, she figured out I was turned on by them one night at a hotel when she started asking questions... she asked about me sucking cock and I sort of dodged the question. But very quickly I had a raging boner. She said ahh your dick is telling the truth. Embarrassed I couldn't hide it. It wasn't long after that at some drug fueled night in hotels with other people that she started presenting me with cock. At one hotel party she was at the bar flirting with a guy. He said he was bi-sexual and wanted to try things. She got me from the jacuzzi and brought him to the room. She was already making out with him and told me to strip. Soon we were all naked and she offered my cock to him. He tried to suck it but gagged. I'm only 6" so it was just beginners gagging. My wife said "honey show him how its done" He wasn't very big so it was easy to deep throat it. I had sucked a few before this but my work made him cum fast. My wife started calling him her boyfriend and they made out and fucked all night. I loved tasting his cock on her pussy. In the morning when the drugs wore off my wife felt guilty. She had attempted to give him her number but she was too messed up to write clearly and left it where I found it. That morning he left and I regret not getting his number because he was young and ready to play.

Years later we would go out for my birthday and my wife was clearly on a mission to find me some black cock. We went to a sex club and she found a nice guy with a long 10" black dick. I'll never forget her pretty little white hands with her wedding ring on, stroking this very long cock in front of others. We went to a private room and I started sucking it. It was wonderful. It wasn't long before she was sucking it and sort of pushed me away. He was horny and I said it's time to let our friend do her. She got on her knees and as he pushed it in her she said " Oh my god it feels so good!!!!" I loved hearing that because she had told me many stories about her past lovers having huge cocks. I thought that would have been the ice breaker to many more nights watching her have great sex. At the end she told me she liked him.

Sadly, or not, once the kids came she stopped all the sex. She also told me she just wants to have emotional sex with me her husband. She also said once that she knows herself and won't be ab;e to stop once she starts.

I can't get that awesome night out of my head, it was my birthday present. I bring it up once in a while but she's not having it. However we don't have sex much and I know that a big black cock would please her.

Every once in a while she talks about me likely BBC, I think to tease me. Since she's turned off by kink I just fill in the cuckold story line in my head when I masturbate or fuck her.

I wouldn't be surprised if she has fucked others behind my back, once her pussy tasted like cum. I just wish if she is that she would make me part of it.. and if not let herself enjoy some BBC.

My bisexuality has progressed and in a perfect world she would fuck her bull in front of me and let me clean, suck and get used by her bull too.

For me the ideal of sex with men come on slowly in my fantasies over years. I'm all about pleasure and for me it never goes into male relationship or emotion.. just being a good cock sucking slut like my wife secretly is!

I've gotten really good and can finish off a big cock fast now but the best is my wife and i sucking together.