View Single Post

Old 06-11-2010, 02:38 AM

First time I saw one in person was at a nudist camp/resort. It was my first nudist experience and we showed up midweek to set up camp and get comfortable. After we were naked my husband said he was going to use the restroom. I was a little nervous alone but soon enough he was back. About an hour later (and after a couple stiff drinks) I needed to use the restroom and my husband told me where they were and to be sure to go in the door on the right. I did and to my surprise both doors led to the same room and standing there at the counter was a huge black man with a dick that hung half way to his knees. I was stunned and stammered and said I must have the wrong room and he laughed and said there was only one room but the stalls were private. I used the toilet and headed back to my camp ready to chew out my husband for not telling me about this and guess who was waiting for me outside the restroom door....my new black friend with the big dick Mitch. Mitch walked me back to my camp to meet my husband and show him the joke was really on him. Mitch was the first of three beautiful hung black men I met that weekend and I discovered there was a mutual attraction there that I couldn't resist exploring. I was hornier than I had ever been all weekend....nothing like 14 hours of foreplay with big bulls to get a girl ready to let loose and have fun.