View Single Post

she will love it and crave it
Old 06-11-2010, 07:07 PM

Default she will love it and crave it

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboyblue View Post
Did u ask her why she thinks it would ruin your relationship? Might be her way of saying that if she does try BBC she might like it so much that sex with you wouldnt be fun anymore?? I wonder the same thing sometimes if my gf tried it. I already know she loves big thick cocks shes never tried a BBC either but I do think that once she had one she would crave it from then on. Even how much she likes my cock i still think she should try fucking a BBC...you only live once!
you better know how to handle it, my wife was shy to butt now she loves it ,she will tell me how much she craves it.she tells me its my foult, she tells me to sit and watch the fun we still love eachother .watchin her she a small hot ass blond her pussy get so wett when she layz on the bed their is huge spot we her boyz come in the room.the 3rd time she had a BBC she got fuck so hard ,I have been with her for a long time she never got off like that she went wild, doing shit to the guys Ive never seen get like that before. she look so sexy I shout load in my pants i didnt even touch dick I told her and she made fun of me and now Iam her bitch she told the boyz about it .they fuck with me and ask me did you cum yet butt i do love watching her get off.... ps-becarefull what ask her do