Thread: Our true story
View Single Post

Old 11-04-2016, 11:44 AM

Thanks for the compliments. To each his own, but I don't really enjoy fake stories. I assure you, this is all true, and accurate as best as my old memory will allow, lol. I am sure I have forgotten a detail or 2. Our cuckolding experiences all took place between approximately 2000-2004. My wife started to feel disrespected, and that I might not want her anymore, which is why she quit. She never allowed me to photo or video any of it, but she did allow me to hide a voice recorder. In the years that followed after she quit, I cannot count how many times I jacked off listening to that thing. We used to play it once in awhile when we fucked, but alas, after a few years it died and we lost the recording. I resigned myself that this was part of our history, and I would have to get my cuckolding fix from role playing, watching videos and reading others stories. Fast forward to present, and she has shown signs recently that she may entertain the idea again, so we shall see. I look at it like trying to entice a wild rabbit to come to you, it takes patience and gentleness, lol. There is quite a bit more to our cuckolding experience, and I will continue to lay it out as time permits. I have found writing about it has given me quite a bit of sexual pleasure as well. It feels like I am reliving it. Again, thanks, and glad you are enjoying it.