Thread: Our true story
View Single Post

Old 11-05-2016, 02:24 PM

Continuing, Tommy's dick was still fully erect as was mine as I had stroked it the whole time. My wife looked at me and said, "Come fuck me now." I was so horny from what I had just witnessed, I couldn't wait to fuck her well used pussy. As soon as I mounted her missionary, and slid my 7 inch cock in her, I knew Tommy had shot some cum in her, as I could feel that warm slimy feeling of sperm. That got me even hotter, and I began to fuck her hard. My belly rubbed on hers, I was sliding around on the warm seed he had squirted on her belly. The feeling of my dick being in my wife's pussy with her white bull's sperm made me squirt almost immediately. I didn't realize it, but Tommy had been standing just behind the bed jacking his still hard dick while my wife watched him as she told me later. I jerked my dick out of her and sprayed a huge spurt of cum on her belly to mix with Tommy's. It was one of the best orgasms I had ever had. Tommy immediately climbed onto the bed and squirted another load of cum on her soaking wet belly. She rubbed her hand in the gooey mess and and rubbed some on both her big titties. I was in euphoria, this was such an awesome scene. Tommy then almost jumped off the bed, and started getting dressed quickly. He said to us, "You guys are crazy but that was fun as shit!". He said he had to get home to his girlfriend before she got suspicious, and hurriedly left.