Thread: Our true story
View Single Post

Old 11-05-2016, 04:58 PM

Over the next few weeks, my wife and I had several arguments that were related to her being fucked by another man. I was the one who started them, as I was angry at her for being satisfied by another man's cock. I didn't think about it at the time, but I was laying the foundation for her to later decide not to cuckold me anymore because of my behavior. As time went along, I realized what an ass I was being, and apologized to her for my behavior. So now I started telling her we should do it again with Tommy. She said no way, not after how I behaved. It took some time, but eventually I talked her into it again. Tommy came over on 2 more occasions, and fucked her senseless. Something very interesting happened on the third occasion. We had just finished the first round of Tommy fucking Jenni. While I was out of the bedroom getting a beer, Tommy leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I want to fuck when Joe is not here." My wife told me later she immediately told him she couldn't do it. He told her he knew she wanted to, and to think about it. We didn't talk about it the next day because we were hung over. The night after that, we were having a few beers, and I brought it up. I wanted to know what she really felt about it. After several beers, she admitted that having him come to our house while I was at work, and sucking him off and fucking him in our marital bed did actually sound quite titillating and taboo. I told her she should call him and tell him she wanted to do it. She resisted at first, but finally agreed to do it. We waited a few nights, so that we knew the following day that she would be alone at home, the kids would be in school, and no family or friends stopping by. She had a couple of beers, then called Tommy while I sat by her. She dialed his number, and when he answered, she said" Hi Tommy, it's Jenni. Remember what you asked me the other night? Well, I will be home alone tomorrow morning if you want to stop by." She told me later he said he would be there around 9am. She really didn't like the idea of morning sex, as she is NOT a morning person, but realized it was the only way to make this work. He didn't know I knew about this, he thought she was going behind my back, which made it even more exciting. I could not wait until the next day......