Thread: Our true story
View Single Post

Old 11-06-2016, 08:51 PM

My wife hates to have her picture taken, even though she is so gorgeous. So video taping was out of the question. She did let me hide a digital voice recorder on the dresser by the bed. Tommy showed up as promised the next morning, and immediately got down to business. She was still in her nightie, and he kissed her and she led him to our bedroom. He got naked, but he wouldn't take his shoes off. She sucked his dick some, then they got on the bed and he fucked her missionary till she had cum 3 times. He had the amazing ability to stay rock hard, and not cum until he was ready. He would even be hard after he shot his load. When he was ready to cum, he pulled his big dick out and squirted on her belly. She told me she could tell he shot some seed in her though. He then immediately got dressed and said he had to go. He was terrified I would catch him there. He had no idea i talked her into it. I can't remember how many time he came over during the day for sure, I think it was 4 or 5 times. The last time he came over during the day, he wanted her to suck him off and swallow his load, but she refused, and told him she would suck him off, and could shoot on her titties, which he did. We did have one more nighttime session with me there during that time, but that was the end of our playing with Tommy. It just kind of died off. But Tommy's name would come up in our lives a few months later.......