Thread: Our true story
View Single Post

Old 11-07-2016, 07:16 PM

I was extremely turned on by our experience with Tommy, our white bull. Although she would not openly admit it, I could tell my wife was loving it, too. She would always downplay it when we discussed, saying it wasn't that good, he was too quick to leave. she hated the morning thing, etc. When you have been together with someone for a long time like us, we had been married for 12 years then, you can read their feelings. She was loving the attention and dirty sex. Over some drinks one night weeks after our last time with Tommy, I said we should find another guy. Of course she immediately said no, we had done it and it was in our past. I kept pressing as we drank more, and she said where would we find someone? I said, "I am sure I can find a lot of guys who would love to fuck you." But, I told her, I thought that maybe we should go to a swingers club. She said it would have to out of town, so no one knew us. I told her that wouldn't be a problem because I didn't know of any in St. Augustine. So, I went on a search and found one. She agreed to go on the condition that there was no expectation she would do anything. I quickly agreed, as I was excited at the thought of just being there. She would not commit to a date, saying she would let me know when she was ready. A few weeks went by, and we were having cocktails on a Saturday afternoon, and I brought it up again. She said, "Let's go tonight." I could not believe my ears. We were going to the swingers club!! We got showered and dressed up, and we were on our way to Central Florida........